"You are guilty of no evil... except a little fearfulness. For that, the journey you go on is your pain, and perhaps your cure: for you must be either mad or brave before it is ended." ~C. S. Lewis "Out of the Silent Planet"

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Please Forgive Me

I submit myself for judgment. I have been terribly neglectful of this poor electronic space.

Obviously, I am no longer in Europe. In fact, I am on Lookout Mountain, sitting in my purple bedroom in my little house on Krupski Loop, contemplating the joys of the past few months. God has carried me a long long way. Already this has been the most incredible year of my life to date. 

Oxford already begins to seem like a lovely dream. Was I really there? I couldn't have imagined a better experience for myself, which, I suppose, is why I leave my actual life experiences up to the gorgeous creativity of God. He never fails to weave the greatest story.

I am about to "run out the door" (as my mother might put it) and head for campus. Pinch Pots in Ceramics class and a Global Trends quiz await me, and later a small group with the precious people of Rock Creek Fellowship. However, I sincerely promise to return and finish a relation of our European adventure, as well as providing an update on mountain affairs. I can hardly wait to relive the Swiss Alps!!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Well....it is about time!